Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome

I am in a Mexican border city at least twice a month and walk the dirt streets of the colonias while running an NPO. Although sympathetic to the Mexican people, I am a conservative American and my country comes first.

This blog exists to share what I see, hear, read and believe to be the honest situation along the border of Mexico and Texas. What happens in Mexico profoundly impacts the United States.

For 35-years I served as a law enforcement officer, first in Baltimore, Maryland and then in Houston, Texas. I've also developed database analysis applications that pinpointed and predicted patterns of criminal behavior. I've developed analysis programs, managed large and small scale criminal investigations and have five years of experience as an instructor in various analysis techniques and programs.

Since 2002, I've created and managed Paper Houses Across the Border, Inc., a nonprofit corporation originally funded by the Police Officer's Patrolman's Union. Since that time, I've walked the streets of the colonias in several Mexican border-cities and met with clergy, business people, administrators, school teachers, children, and spent thousands of hours in the homes of ordinary, hard-working, Mexicans that live and work in the colonias of Mexico.

My hope is that this blog will provide honest insight into the problems in Mexico that directly impact the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment